Saturday, April 16, 2011

Book and a Recipe Book Club Reminder!

Don't forget friends, we will be discussing the spy thriller, Saving Rachel by John Locke, on Friday, April 29th.



DESCRIPTION:

What if the best morning of your life suddenly turned into your worst nightmare? Sam Case is about to find out. Saving Rachel is the story of what happens when killers force a man to choose between his wife and his mistress...and the one he rejects must die. But wait--all is not as it appears to be. In fact, nothing is what it appears to be!

Saving Rachel is a scary, funny, roller coaster ride through hell, with twists, and turns that will slap your face and suck you in!

Markee has already read it and says it's a very cool book and I've just started it myself. I'm hooked already.

So we hope you'll join us!

5 comments:

Markee Anderson said...

Thanks for posting this, Karen! It's a twisted roller-coaster ride of a book, and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Unknown said...

I just finished it. Definitely a page-turner! Twisty is an understatement for this book. Love it!

John Locke said...

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed Saving Rachel. Would love to be part of your discussion on 4/29, if at all possible! Such an honor that you chose my book for your discussion!

Markee Anderson said...

WOW, John!!! That would be an HONOR to have you here! Saving Rachel is fabulous!! I just LOVE that someone writes like you do!

Thank you so much!

Karen Cantwell said...

John - I'm so glad you stopped by AND definitely would love for you to stop by for the discussion! Hopefully readers will have many questions for you!