Sunday, May 1, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS . . .

I apologize that I did not post this announcement Saturday night as I promised - a minor health issue delayed my ability to get to my computer. But all is well now, so here it goes . . .

The winner of the $10.00 Gift Certificate from our Book and a Recipe Book Club discussion is:

Eric Thomasma!!!

YAY!

Congratulations Eric! Email me at kcanwell02@comcast.net to arrange for delivery of your gift!

And I hope everyone will join us in May for another book club discussion. We will be choosing the book next Friday, May 6th. Stop by and be a part of the voting.

2 comments:

Eric B. Thomasma said...

WooHoo! Email sent!

Georgina said...

I'm just now getting time to really get into this site and I love it! What a great concept, fiction + dessert! What could be better!
Georgina
http://nerd-girlsromanticsandtime-travelers.blogspot.com/