Thursday, March 18, 2010

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Tomorrow I will post the last of the submissions for the Fun Flash Fiction Contest. I want to thank all of those again who submitted their stories. They were wonderful - my co-judge, Misha Crews and I had so much fun reading them. I will be holding another contest soon, so stay tuned!

On Monday, March 22nd, I will re-post one of my own favorite short stories, "Taming the Hulk," featuring Barbara Marr, the main character in my novel, Take the Monkeys and Run. It is a funny look at mothering in the modern age. Please come by for a read.

Then I am most excited to announce that Monday, March 29th, I will be posting "Memoirs of a Fat Kid," a short story by Craig Gehring that was published in American Fiction Magazine. I was blown away by this funny and touching story when I read it, and Craig has graciously allowed me to post it here. I am honored and know you will all love this delicious piece of fiction as much as I did.

So enjoy tomorrow's story, and do please come back for more in the following weeks!

No comments: