Sunday, March 7, 2010

FUN FLASH FICTION CONTEST!

We have a winner! The winning entry will be posted tomorrow, Monday, March 8th and the Honorable Mention will be posted Tuesday. All others will be posted in random order, one each day over the next two weeks. I will send emails to all entrants to let you know what day to look for your story.

Misha and I want to thank you all for providing us with so many amazing and fun stories to read! It was a joy, except that the decision was NOT easy! These were all very well written, well told stories. It was a CLOSE race. Bravo!

I will definitely be holding similar contests in the future, so I hope everyone will check back often or subscribe to receive my blog by email to stay updated.

So remember to stop by tomorrow and see who won the first, Fun Flash Fiction Contest!

No comments: