Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who Writes Short Shorts?


For both the writers of short stories and the readers of short stories, I want to announce that Karen Wojcik Berner, author of the women's fiction novel, A Whisper to a Scream, will be adding Flash Fiction Fridays to her blog, Bibliophilic Blather. She already has several writers lined up to present their VERY short stories, and I'm very proud to say I am one of them! :-) Tomorrow you can tune in and read my sweet tale, "Bashful Blueberry." This is a story that I've been playing around with for a while and have even posted a different version once here on this blog. I hope you'll stop by for a read of my newest version and feel free to leave a comment to say how you liked it, or just to say HI!

I know I have a lot of amazingly talented short story writers who follow this blog, so I want to encourage you to check out her blog for the submission guidelines.

Oh, and I'm heading out of town for a writer's conference, so will not be posting a Video for Book Video Fridays! tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: