Saturday, November 6, 2010

WE HAVE WINNERS!!!

Thank you to all who participated in my Promotional contest for The Chronicles of Marr-nia. It was a great success and many Kindle versions were sold - so many in fact, that during the week, I DID hit #20 at one point on the bestsellers list for Short Stories, so that $25.00 Amazon Gift Certificate magically turned into a $50.00 Amazon Gift Certificate. Yahoo!!!

:-)

So based on random drawing, I have three winners:

-- the GRAND PRIZE winner who will receive both a $50.00 Amazon Gift Certificate and a Take the Monkeys and Run t-shirt

and

-- two runners up who each win a Take the Monkeys and Run t-shirt

Who are the lucky winners????


GRAND PRIZE: L.E.!!!

Runners up: Carol J and April


Yipee!!! Congrats to the winners (I know where to find you and make arrangements) and THANK YOU to all who participated and helped get the word out on The Chronicles of Marr-nia, Short Stories Starring Barbara Marr. I can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Awesome! I will wear my monkey shirt with pride! ;-)

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats to the winners!